- Free access to the outside space
- Planting, harvesting and cooking vegetables.
- Developing physically through climbing, swinging, dancing, riding bikes and ball skills.
- Making fire which helps to develop fantastic language
- Exploring the sandpit
- Taking part in our forest school
- Visits to unfamiliar places like the farm and the beach
- Designing and making using the correct tools
Real life experiences
Children learn through real life experiences , therefore we take the children on local outings to extend what we offer in the nursery.
- Small groups of children visit the local city farm.
- Children visit the local shops, cafe, market place and park.
- We have regular small trips and one whole school trip per year.