Parents, Families and Community
Partnership with Parents
We consider the relationship we have with parents to be vital to the success of every child.
- We like to establish relationships with you through a home visit and get to know your child before they start.
- Staff are always willing to speak to you about concerns you may have.
- Diaries are sent from school to home to continue the child’s learning journey.
- We have a termly parent conference to discuss your child’s progress and have many events and days for you to come into school and join in and play with your child.
OFSTED Parent View
Parent View gives you a chance to tell Ofsted what you think about our school and your child’s learning. We value your opinions and encourage you to share your experiences.
You may share your views by clicking on the link below:
We offer a range of activities and sessions for families. These currently include:
- Wednesday – Maths Bags for families to take home
- Thursday – Stay and Play 9:30-11:30
Our local community
We like to feel part of our local community, and have links with the Sundial Community Centre.